If you’re like many small-business owners, you will probably use a tax professional so that you can focus your time and energy on managing and growing your business. After all, tax law and payroll management can be fairly complex and keeping up with the changing regulations can be a daunting task.
So, what should you consider when choosing a tax professional and what questions should you be asking to ensure you get the best fit for you and your business? Here are a few suggestions to get you started.
- Does the tax preparer offer electronic filing?
- Does the tax preparer deposit your tax payments electronically?
- What services are included in the preparer’s fees?
- What is the preparer’s policy should the IRS choose to audit a return?
- Can the preparer provide references from other small business owner accounts?
Account On Us caters to the small and not so small business needs. You can rest assured that you are dealing with a tax professional that is highly trusted and respected in the community. We are a Diamond Parter in the St. Cloud Chamber of Commerce and have been on the Board of Directors for many years. We are here to serve, guide and direct you. If you’re looking for the best in accounting service, payroll services, tax planning and more… call us at 407.892.1066!