Catch up on prior-year returns

For anyone who has overlooked filing returns for a few years, now is a good time to get caught up. Many non-filers, especially those eligible for the EITC, are surprised to discover that the government owes them money. Prior-year returns must be filed on paper–electronic filing is not available.


For those who file late, federal law generally sets a three-year time limit for claiming a refund. This means that a worker, eligible for the EITC, can still get it in full for tax-years 2015, 2016 and 2017, as well as for 2018.


For more details just contact Account On Us.


Account On Us offers many services for individuals such as income tax preparation, estate tax preparation, gift tax preparation, IRS inquiries, audits and tax planning. If you have a personal tax or accounting need, please contact Osceola County’s most trusted accounting service, tax preparation and payroll service provider. Call us today at (407) 892-1066 or contact Account On Us today! We are here to help!



Share This Post On