Different accounting firms provide different styles and levels of experience and services. As you consider hiring an accountant, your first step should be to decide how best the accountant can serve you. The more you understand what you need, the easier it will be to match services to those needs. Some general questions you should ask yourself might be:
- Will you need help with personal financial issues, individual or corporate tax returns, retirement, estate, or college planning?
- Are you seeking investment guidance?
- Do you need business financial statements? Do those statements need to be audited, reviewed or compiled? How often? Are you required to provide specific financial reports to government entities
- Are you confident in your own ability (or your staff’s ability) to handle financial and operational issues? Do you want to do as much as possible yourself, or are you considering outsourcing some functions, such as bookkeeping and/or payroll?
- Do you need help preparing a business plan or a personal or business loan application?
- Do you need other consulting services, such as strategic planning, budgeting, or costs analysis?
- What can you budget for accounting services?
If you’re not sure where to start, we can assess your situation and offer you guidance. At Account On Us, we value our years of experience, but more importantly, we strive to provide each individual customer with 100% satisfaction and superior results. Our belief is that listening is the foundation of a lasting client relationship built on trust and respect.
You can rest assured that you are dealing with an accounting firm that is highly trusted and respected in the Central Florida. We are here to serve, guide and direct you. If you’re looking for the best in accounting service, payroll services, tax planning and more… call us at 407.892.1066!